[ic] install interchange

Josh Lavin jlavin at endpoint.com
Mon Mar 7 16:21:53 UTC 2016

Quoting Youssef Abdelmoumen (dr.ab.youssef at gmail.com):
> Hello.
> Can you help me install interchange-5.10.0 in my own server running FreeBSD
> 10.2. Everything is running well until the command 'make test' it gives:
>  /usr/local/interchange-5.10.0/blib/tmp:
> total 0
> not ok 2
> link/unixmode.........

Hello, this is a known issue, but there was never a bug report for it.
I've just created one:
https://github.com/interchange/interchange/issues/93

If you could add a comment wih the version of Perl you were using,
that'd be great.

Despite what `make test` reports, as long as the failing tests are just
link/unixmode and link/inetmode, you should actually be safe to continue
along with `make install`.

--
Josh Lavin
End Point Corporation