[ic] Item added flag

David Etheredge David_e at charter.net
Thu Mar 10 16:45:27 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter" <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ic] Item added flag

> On 10/03/16 08:36, David Etheredge wrote:
>> Is there a way to set a flag for how many items have been set in a cart?
>>
>> I am getting some "no items in cart" errors but there is not any record
>> of whether items were actually added to the cart unless I spend a lot of
>> time digging through the usertrack log.
>
> Just use the [nitems] tag to get a count of the number of items in the
> cart:
>
> http://interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/nitems.html
>

> Peter

It appears that when they click to add an item, it may be failing. In some
cases, this is cookies. The "No items in cart" error is generated if
![nitem]. I am trying to resolve an issue of about 20 or so "No items in
cart" errors a day.

Oddly, it mostly appears with Apple products ( Iphone, IPad, etc. ).