[ic] Data appearing from different catalog

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Wed Mar 16 06:08:13 UTC 2016

Hello Klaatu,

If you can't find all these in products/variable.txt find them in the
user admin interface tables -> variable

SQLPASS    password    Database
SQLUSER   mysqluserforthecorrect site    Database
SQLDSN    dbi:mysql:thecorrectdatabasenameforthecorrectsite

It looks like you are using the wrong database on the wrong site.

I remember I made an appointment with my second retail customer 10 years
ago. He lives just down the road. I was rather red faced when the first
customer's (yes you guessed it 20,000 hardware) products appeared on his
photography site.

Reitzenstein Interchange Consulting