[ic] [interchange] Fix code which assumes we already have a hashref

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Fri Nov 11 16:01:48 UTC 2016

> On Nov 7, 2016, at 9:44 PM, Peter <peter at pajamian.dhs.org> wrote:
>
> On 08/11/16 08:32, David Christensen wrote:
>>    Fix code which assumes we already have a hashref
>> +	$item = { 'code' => $item } unless ref $item;
>> +
>> 	return $item->{mv_cache_price}
>> 		if ! $quantity and ref($item) and defined $item->{mv_cache_price};
>>
>> -	$item = { 'code' => $item } unless ref $item;
>
> This does not look like it was broken before, it certainly did not
> assume that we had a hashref as it specifically tested for it in the if
> statement.

True, I think I missed it ref() in that condition; had some across an error in an installation related to dereferencing a string and thought I’d found the solution.  I could revert or just leave it, as it doesn’t have any practical difference; otherwise it’s just VCS noise at this point.
--
David Christensen
End Point Corporation
david at endpoint.com