[ic] Interchange 5.8.2

Maria Clemmons maria.clemmons at teamww.com
Tue Sep 27 21:30:38 UTC 2016

If I have questions about the subject matter above, who could I speak to.
Specifically, I have questions about uploading images.  What would be the
best type file to use?

Maria Clemmons

Administrative Assistant

Team Worldwide Corporate Offices

Winnsboro, TX  75494

maria.clemmons at teamww.com

tel: 903-342-3516

toll free: 800-527-1168

fax: 903-342-3765

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this email and any attached documents may be confidential or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any attached documents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attached documents.