[ic] [interchange] Refactor robot testing into an internal routine

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Jan 18 04:40:34 UTC 2017

On Tue, 17 Jan 2017, David Christensen wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback; I do know it’s a little wonky currently, thanks
> to some locally failing unit tests (yay!).
>
> I tested a naïve implementation of the above suggestions and didn’t get
> things working as expected.  I also noticed an additional place where I
> referenced $Vend::Robot *inside* this block, which was unintentional.
> I am going to revisit with a clear head tomorrow.

This would really be better done on a branch so we don't have known
half-working code on the master branch that we generally consider to be
production-worthy.

Would you mind pushing out a revert commit for all this work in progress
and moving it onto a branch where it can grow and be discussed and tested,
then merged in later?

Thanks,
Jon

--