[ic] Double Encoding Issue and ship_addresses problems

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 16:46:36 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

I'm having problems with member/ship_addresses (using standard page with
table-editor tag) where it always seems to always add a null character
after the nickname, so if I save an address as Andy it saves it as Andy�

The delete address urls generated don't work and have NULL in them like
this:-
member/ship_addresses.html?delete_shipping=Andy%2d_NULL_%2d&destination=

I presume this null is being added in Editor.pm but its beyond my knowledge
to find how to fix it.

I also seem to have some kind of double encoding going on, the urls
generated to load a saved address look like this:-

member/ship_addresses.html?item_id=myusername&mv_blob_nick=Andy%252d_NULL_%252d&destination=

Also when I save an address, it does save it as above but the page doesn't
re-load, it says:-

Sorry, the page (member%2Fship_addresses) was not found. The / seems to
have been encoded to %2F.

​Any help appreciated.

Andy​