[ic] Strap - more-link display issue

Martin Houle martin at nest-solutions.com
Sun May 14 17:40:44 UTC 2017

Hello all,

It's my first time fiddling with the Strap template, quite happy with it! But I have an issue with the results displaying weird and I can't seem to find how to fix it.

I have a small catalog in place, around 30 products split into 2 groups of 2 categories. Results from each category display nicely when I click the product_tree, as they fit within one page.

The problems comes when I click on "All Products": Results page displays products nicely, but when I move forward in the more_links pages, the display is spreaded across the site, and overspills each sides, starting with 1 product on the first row right next to the more_links. The more-link page links are styled here. Components in the right side fall below the search results.

If I do a search that yeald many results, the results are displayed correctly, and the more-links is different (foundation style) but it's working well when I access pages 2 and up.

I would like to have the new pagination working well, I imagine it's got to do with and out of control div size or template selection, but why does it work on page 1 but not the other pages?

Any pointers?

Thanks to all in advance
Martin H.