[ic] srv2.wa.marketingsolutions.yahoo.com

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Wed May 24 11:32:09 UTC 2017

Has anyone ran into a problem with
srv2.wa.marketingsolutions.yahoo.com
When customer clicks to checkout, it takes a little over 1.5 minutes and
another 1.5 min to get to the checkout page.
Connecting to srv2.wa.marketingsolutions.yahoo.com pops up in bottom
left screen area while it is trying to connect.
Information I could find on Google indicates this is either something to
do with adversing on Yahoo, (I do not direct), or something to do with
PPC. This makes more sense as whatever was done come from my hosting
company.
Kerry
--
BasicQ Inc.