[ic] Braintree Payments with IC

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Oct 2 21:15:48 UTC 2017

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017, IC wrote:

> Is there guide on implementing Braintree payments with IC, I've found
> the Business::OnlinePayment::Braintree on github but how does it work
> with IC, does it require a module to go into lib/Vend/Payment ?

Andy,

Mark Johnson actually created a Vend::Payment::Braintree module that uses
the Net::Braintree module to natively handle payments.

There were a few customer-specific things in there and not enough
documentation to contribute it to mainline Interchange, but Mark is
working on that and hopes to commit it soon.

Just wanted to let you know in case that's an option you would like to
try.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen