[ic] Non Interchange Sites in the Hall of Fame?

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Oct 19 00:04:32 UTC 2017

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017, Peter wrote:

> On 19/10/17 10:54, IC wrote:
>> Further to my previous question on session ids and mv_pc I thought I would
>> look through some sites in the Hall of Fame to see what others did to find a
>> lot of these sites not even using Interchange!
>>
>> How is it that some of the "Noteworthy Interchange Implementations" are
>> running Magento and god knows what other software?
>
> They would have been running Interchange at the time they were added to
> the hall of fame and then later switched to another platform.
>
>> Perhaps some of us still using and developing Interchange sites could have a
>> promotion to that section and the spam sites removed?
>
> It probably is a good time to review the list.

I personally review the list about once per year and remove defunct sites
or ones no longer on Interchange. We also add new ones occasionally too,
of course.

But things keep changing all the time and it's rare that anyone else helps
with this.

It'll be very helpful if you send in a list of any you sites you think
should be removed.

Thanks,
Jon

--