[ic] 500 Died in server spawn error caused by regex in log_transaction

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Fri Sep 8 16:11:18 UTC 2017

On 8 September 2017 at 16:24, David Christensen <david at endpoint.com> wrote:

> Hmm, that’s not even referencing unicode properties directly, so if that
> line change truly is what fixes the issues, then it sounds like there may
> be some issues with some of your internal perl modules, such as picking up
> a later version of Encode.pm with a different perl interpreter that is
> making other assumptions.
>
> How many versions of perl do you have on your system?  You might be able
> to create a page that contains just `[env PERL5LIB]` and see if that
> matches up to your expectations of the version of Perl you’re using.

​Hi David,

That env tag just displays a blank page, I'm using IC 5.6.3, still on
Centos 5, perl -v shows v5.8.8 built for i686-linux.

I had these errors in the log so debugged log_transaction, commenting that
regex line appeared to fix it:-

tvcables /cgi-bin/tvcables/process.html ERRORS on ORDER :
Error during creation of order routing worldpay:
Error while interpolating page etc/log_transaction:
Can't find Unicode property definition "Word" at
/usr/local/interchange563/lib/Vend/Parse.pm line 709.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Andy​​