[wellwell-devel] Contributions

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Wed Jun 17 18:54:19 UTC 2009

On Jun 17, 2009, at 20:35 PM, Marty Tennison wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been reading up on wellwell and have a copy of wellwell running
> on
> my dev machine.  I'd like to help out (within my abilities) if
> possible.
>
> Question: Is there sample data yet?  Or is that something I could
> work on?
>
> I see AnyData.pm but I'm not sure if I understand what it is doing.

It would be nice if there would be data  demonstrating all
functionalities in wellwell.

E.g.
1. all kinds of access / authorisation data including applications
2. form and form parts data including applications demonstrating use
3. etc etc

I know Rack is very active with the development of wellwell and I
expect that he implements functionality based on existing data. Would
be nice if such data and its applications would be incorporated in
wellwell as sample data (maybe just for the developers on this list.
This would help others to get up to speed with wellwelll and add
documentation etc etc.

Cheers,

Ton