[wellwell-devel] Contributions

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Thu Jun 18 09:09:30 UTC 2009

On Jun 18, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Stefan Hornburg wrote:

> Marty Tennison wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been reading up on wellwell and have a copy of wellwell
>> running on
>> my dev machine.  I'd like to help out (within my abilities) if
>> possible.
>>
>> Question: Is there sample data yet?  Or is that something I could
>> work on?
>>
>> I see AnyData.pm but I'm not sure if I understand what it is doing.
>>

> If your copy of wellwell is already running, you can import products
> and
> categories from any standard based catalog like that:
>
> interchange --runjobs=wellwell=migrate
>
> Please follow instructions inside of jobs/migrate/standard.

Unfortunately this will not propagate data for access/authorization
and the forms and form parts stuff !
Just some products data and user data is simply not enough, sorry

Please Racke, be so kind to dump your(test) database you're using in
development, including use examples.

Many thanks !

Kind regards,

Ton