Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Checkout : can't init cache

******    message to minivend-users from A Cope <minivend-l@vineyard.net>     ******

Hi,

I am trying to setup minimate. I've installed the sample catalog, and
I've been trying to just go through it and make sure I under stand
what's happening. Unfortunately, every time I try to "checkout" a
shopping cart the server returns an internal server error. The
following entry shows up in the error.log file:

[07/February/2000:14:26:38 -0500] simple /cgi-bin/simple/process
Runtime error: couldn't init cache at
/usr/local/minivend/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 160.

I've tried to follow the code backwards, but I'm not getting
anywhere. Other buttons on the shopping cart -- recalculate,continue
shopping, stop shopping -- all appear to work without problem, as
does the rest of MiniVend.

I am just missing a config file, or it is something more serious? Thanks.

-a-

aaronstraupcope
aaron@aaronland.net
http://www.aaronland.net