Akopia Akopia Services

RE: [mv] minivend 4.04 installation problem

******    message to minivend-users from "Christopher Thompson" <ct@arborinternet.com>     ******

A number of users, including myself, have had this problem. I not found or
read of a solutions. I would be interested in knowing if anyone has
discovered what causes this and how to solve it.

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: