Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] minivend 4.04 installation problem

******    message to minivend-users from Hans-Joachim Leidinger <jojo@buchonline.net>     ******

SUPERIORGS@aol.com schrieb:

> ******    message to minivend-users from SUPERIORGS@aol.com     ******
>
> First, let me tell you this program is great.  The only problem I'm having is
> during the "make test && make install" command, the program does a check of
> the system, and it fails on 'link/inetmode", which causes the install to
> stop.  Please advise as to the possible causes.  We are running a APACHE
> FREEBIRD BSD v 3.? on a Virtual Private Server,  We installed the minivend in
> the "home directory"....  still scractchin our heads...  any help would be
> greatly appreciated!!!
>
> Ken Barnaby

I use FreeBSD too. Which error message did you get? Your email is not
clear, because there are a lot of reason.

Regards,

	Joachim

--
-------------Hans-Joachim Leidinger---------------------