Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Simple shipping?

******    message to minivend-users from "Ron Phipps" <takedown@cdsnet.net>     ******

Hello,

Over the weekend I worked with the shipping code and have not had much luck
getting it to work for our situation.  Our client would like their shipping
optioons to be a flat rate regardless of the # of products in the basket.
They would like a dropdown of available shipping options (the same
regardless of shipping destination, although later they may only show
International Options if an International country is picked).  The available
options would come from shipping.asc.  We've modified our simple demo to
blend in with the rest of the site.  In checkout.html there is a spot to set
only_downloadable to 0 which then shows the Shipping dropdown on the page.
What I cannot figure out is why this dropdown is blank even though the
shipping.asc file exists and has the default mvend shipping modes.  Any
ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks!

-Ron

-Ron

-