Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Requirement of other products

******    message to minivend-users from "Cameron B. Prince" <cbp@InternetExpertsLLC.com>     ******

Hi list,

I am in need of some advice. In my particular site I have a need to require
one product to added to the basket any time a certain other product is
added.

For instance, Yearly Domain Registration is $35.00, which is paid directly
to Network Solutions, but I also need the required Domain Name Setup fee of
$9.95 to be added any time a customer selects Yearly Domain Registration by
it's self.

Currently I am using check boxes to allow customers to select items and I
have some javascript that automatically checks boxes for other required
items.

This is not a very scaleable solution and doesn't work at all with the
flypages, as I am sure you can imagine.

Is there a way within Minivend to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Cameron

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.