Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Minivend Malls

******    message to minivend-users from "Heinz Wittenbecher" <heinz@bytedesigns.com>     ******

> > Sounds like a good idea to me, I've been sending this list questions
> > regarding malls and receievd no replies which I lead to assume means
> > that not many people are creating Mall like facilities --
> >

> Cool, a fellow Mall builder. I wonder if Mike would be good enough to set
us up
> with a mailing list? :-)

Instead of another list to subscribe to and administer would a simple MALL:
added in the subject not serve the same thing? At least until traffic
warrants?
Just a an interm though.

A mall lurker ( Many 'stores' planned, but each with own fulfillment)
Heinz

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: