Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Changing Credit Card to local Credit cards

******    message to minivend-users from Victor Nolton <ven@pragakhan.com>     ******

define local traffic. You cannot go by the host ip. you can filter I
guess in some way all .tt addresses using htaccess. BUT mind you a
lot of foreign ISPs don't always use their country codes. Actually
many foreign isps have .com addies. And then you have the ISPs who
don't know what they are doing and have no reverse dns so you are
left with a block of numbers.

Unless of course (after rereading it multiple times) you are talking
about maybe a online store that is located in a "showroom" type
enviroment, in that case, run a internal network. I have seen some
stores actually have terminals in the showroom that you use to order
and then the order is processed right then and there.

Ven

>******    message to minivend-users from "Andre Bunting"
><andre_bunting@hotmail.com>     ******
>
>hi,
>  Ok I have changed the currency for US to TT...but I have reach a
>road block...Guys can I change the credit card part...so that I can
>use the site for local traffic only ? If so ,how ? please give
>detailed response with little or no reference to the mail archives
>,because I have already tried there...
>
>thanks
>
>Andre

Ven's News (Bookmark It) : http://www.vensnews.com

Ven (ven@pragakhan.com) _________________ http://ven.pragakhan.com __
AOL: WebmstrVen     Praga Khan's Official Website        ICQ: 8321393
                       http://www.pragakhan.com
                     Lords of Acid Official Website
                       http://www.lordsofacid.com
-