Akopia Akopia Services

RE: [mv] Changing Credit Card to local Credit cards

******    message to minivend-users from "Andre Bunting" <andre_bunting@hotmail.com>     ******

hi ,
   Guys what I meant to say is that mainly local people will be using the
site to shop...I want to set it up so they don't need to have an internation
VISA or MASTERCARD to use the site shopping facilities.. thats what I mean
when I say local traffic...

More or less its only by chance a person for abroad mind find the site and
buy some stuff...... but oher wise its for local traffic...

so can u all give me some guidelines and detailed explaination on how to do
it ? if possible that is ??

Andre