Akopia Akopia Services

RE: [mv] Changing Credit Card to local Credit cards

******    message to minivend-users from "Christopher Thompson" <ct@arborinternet.com>     ******

Maybe you could put some text on the checkout page that says that the shop
is only for people in your area and only allow local shipping addresses.
;-)