Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] problem with makecat

******    message to minivend-users from Pedram Saleh <pedram@vaxxine.com>     ******

Hi, I installed the rpm of minivend 4.04 (I'm running Mandrake Linux 7)
and now I'm trying to configure the catalogues but I have trouble with
the makecat script.  It says something like "Can't locate IniConf.pm in
@INC (@INC contains: <whole bunch of paths>.) at ./makecat like 53".
When I type in "<my ip>/simple", the introduction screen for the
minivend demo catalogue comes up, but when I click on any of the links
I get a "not found" error; this is because I need to run makecat  (since
none of the directories/files the links are looking for exist) right?
 Thanks.

Pedram

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.