Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Cybercash 3.2.0.6

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Webmaster wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from "Webmaster" <webmaster@infothai.com>     ******
>

> By instrumenting the Cybercash perl code, I found that the reported error
> ("missing MAC") is exactly correct - there was null data returned from the
> encryption process. I also found that if Minivend is started in -DEBUG mode,
> then the everything works. The Cybercash integration tests also work.

I for now just run minivend in a screen process using -DEBUG until a
better solution is discovered.

> By the way, does Minivend 4.0.x have this same problem? Is anyone running the
> 4.0.x version with the latest Cybercash?

I had to downgrade to 3.14-5 and everything worked.  With 4.0x I wasn't
able to get it to work either, but it didn't appear to be the same
problem...

It would just hang the MCKEncryptor program.

Cybercash was of no help.

> Regards,
>
> Mike
>
> webmaster@infothai.com