Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Problems with Oracle

******    message to minivend-users from David Guerrero <david@boe.es>     ******

Hi!

I've been trying to manage Minivend work with Oracle for some days and I
have traced the problem to this error:

195.235.164.203 mJCVtHAu:195.235.164.203 - [06/junio/2000:19:15:32
+0200] tienda
 /cgi-bin/tienda/kk.html search error: Limit subroutine creation: Bad
code: Bare
word "promo" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at (eval 146) line
3.

The file that I'm using to trace that error is:

catalogs/tienda/pages/kk.html:

set page_title]__COMPANY__ Catalog[/set]
[loop random=3
        search= |
                sf=promo
                se=1
                ml=25

]
[loop-field coleccion]
[if-loop-field imagen][loop-field imagen][loop-field
titulo][/if-loop-field]
[/loop]
<!-- current page: @@MV_PAGE@@ -->

If I use the database in TAB format, everything works quite fine. This
only happens when I use the DBI connection to Oracle. (It didn't work
with the PIPE format too)

The version of Minivend I'm using is 4.04., and the relevant lines of my
catalog.cfg are:

Variable            SOMESQL
Variable            MYSQL
Variable            PGSQL

NoImport products
PriceField      precio
DescriptionField        titulo

Database            products     products.sql      SQL
Database            products     DSN    dbi:Oracle:
Database            products     USER   XXXXX
Database            products     PASS   XXXXX
Variable  SQLUSER  XXXXX
Variable  SQLPASS  XXXXX

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help...