Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Moving an existing Minivend configuration

Hi everybody,

    I am a newbie using Minivend. I am just trying to make run an already running minivend configuration in another machine for development. Which is the best method to do that? Should I copy all the files from the source machine, and then battle against configuration files? Or should I install minivend on the target machine, and try to set up the catalog imported instead?

    I'm quite lost, any help will be appreciated. Thanks

    Unai

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: