Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] shipping not showing up in my total

******    message to minivend-users from Cory Trese <digital@sbooks.eurekanet.com>     ******

Are you setting mv_shipmode correctly?

And..

is [shipping] displaying the corect shipping cost?

Cory

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, Mark Stosberg wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from Mark Stosberg <mark@summersault.com>     ******
>

> Hello and Good Afternoon!
>
>  I've got a MV 4.04 question that seems straightforward, but I'm missing
> the answer. My shipping is no longer showing up in [total-cost] and I
> can't figure out why. Looking at the logs of recent orders, it is listed
> corrected, but on my "final.html" checkout page, the total does not
> reflect shipping. Here are some details which might be related:
>
> On the previous basket.html page, I use a [discount ALL_ITEMS] function
>
> I defined my own shipping mode "ssp" which works as it should.
>
> I use [shipping ssp] to display the shipping and [total-cost] to display
> the total.
>
> What are some possible causes for [total-cost] not reflecting the
> shipping? Thanks!
>
>   -mark

> personal website               <    Summersault Website Development
>    http://mark.stosberg.com/    >      http://www.summersault.com/
> -
> To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
> email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
> Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.