Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] shipping not showing up in my total

******    message to minivend-users from Mark Stosberg <mark@summersault.com>     ******

Cory Trese wrote:

> Are you setting mv_shipmode correctly?
>
> And..
>
> is [shipping] displaying the corect shipping cost?

Cory,

  Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear.  I believe I
am setting [shipping] correctly. On final.html, I have this code:

[value hidden=1 mv_shipmode=ssp]
[update values]

And then later: [shipping ssp], which displays correctly.

Ironically, the only thing I figure that I changed was the "FullUrl"
directive in the minivend.cfg file. I'm stumped. Thanks for any further help!

   -mark
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: