Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] [Interchange] Admin Quicklinks javascript

******    message to minivend-users from "Rob Zimmerman" <rob@readysite.net>     ******

I know this is alpha so I did not expect all things to work. I really like this
feature alot on the live demo at the Akopia  site. On my simple catalog
install the QuickLinks does not work on the admin page. However I can load
http://192.168.0.23/cgi-bin/simple/admin/quicklinks.html

here is the javascript link:

function open_quicklinks() {
  window.name = "mainwindow[scratch window_name]";

opts="top=0,left=0,scrollbars,location=no,status=no,toolbar=no,resizable,fulls
ize=no,width=[scratch ql_width],height=[scratch ql_height]";
  window.open('[area href="admin/quicklinks" arg="[scratch window_name]"]',
'Quicklinks[scratch window_name]', opts);
}

Returns this:

function open_quicklinks() {
  window.name = "mainwindow%s";

opts="top=0,left=0,scrollbars,location=no,status=no,toolbar=no,resizable,fulls
ize=no,width=170,height=700";
  window.open('http://192.168.0.23/cgi-
bin/simple/admin/quicklinks.html?mv_arg=%25s', 'Quicklinks%s', opts);
}

My quess is window.name is not providing the proper results cuasing the
error to occur. I do note that on Akopia demo site window.name =
"mainwindow964805793";

Is this my lack of understanding javascript and scratch?

many thanks,
Rob