Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Detailed product info strategies

******    message to minivend-users from Ryan Hertz <rhertz@gyb.baits.com>     ******

>I had tried this but it also fails but have found a functional solution:
>
>[if-data auxdb any_other_field_except_code]
>There is extra information.
>[/if-data]

I don't think you can explicitly state 'code', try '0' instead of 'code'
and it should work.

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                            http://yamamoto.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                http://www.insideline.net

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.