From: owner-minivend-users@minivend.com
[mailto:owner-minivend-users@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Barry Treahy, Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 2:02 PM
To: minivend-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [mv] SSL Shopping Cart is Dropped MV 4.04

******    message to minivend-users from "Barry Treahy, Jr."
<Treahy@mmaz.com>     ******

I've done zero with version 4, but with regards to SSL, isn't the parameter
SECURE=1 still used?
If so, did you include that?

Regards,

Barry

<htreyes@earthlink.net>     ******

Majordomo@minivend.com.

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028

-