Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Interchange-4.5.5 tlink, Roxen (1.3 and 2.0) and SCO OS's

******    message to minivend-users from Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>     ******

I have been trying on and off for a many months to get minivend and now
interchange to work.  Maybe my problem is the Web Server.  I do not know.
I have been a long time Roxen fan, but lately I have had a few problems
with CGI's and Roxen.  I use CGI-email.  It stopped working with SCO
OpenServer 5.0.X with Roxen 1.3, but works with UnixWare and Roxen of the
same version.  I have tried Roxen 2.0.xx from the alpha program with the
same results I am seeing now with minivend.  I just can not get it to work
with either OS.  I do have it working with linux and apache.  I could not
get it to work with Roxen on linux.

Does any one use roxen 1.3 or newer?   Did you have to do anything special
to get it to work?

I have a lot of customers that are looking for something for SCO
OS's.  SCO OS's come with a default of Netscape and they have Apache
available via skunkware.

I have been trying to get both minivend 4.04a and Interchange-4.5.5
to work on both SCO OS's (UnixWare and OpenServer)  My problem seems to be
with the link program in the cgi-bin directory.  I use Roxen as my Web
Server.

I get document contains no data or the document is unavailable for...

http://xenau.zenez.com/cgi-bin/example/admin/index.html
                                 ^

                        Is the tlink program

I am wondering if this message is giving me the information as to why I
can not get minivend or Interchange to work.

creating config.h
In file included from tlink.c:39:
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:76: warning: `struct in_addr' declared inside parameter
 list
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:76: warning: its scope is only this definition or decla
ration, which is probably not what you want.
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:77: warning: `struct in_addr' declared inside parameter
 list
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:77: warning: parameter has incomplete type
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:80: warning: parameter has incomplete type
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:84: warning: parameter has incomplete type
Checking directories........................................mkdir /usr/local/ger
berb/catalogs
mkdir /usr/local/gerberb/catalogs/example
mkdir /usr/local/gerberb/public_html/example
mkdir /usr/local/gerberb/public_html/example/images
done.

Any ideas on what to try next?

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044

-