Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Problems with the REPORT page

******    message to minivend-users from "Carlc Internet Services" <mvu@carlc.com>     ******

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make some changes to the report page that just don't seem to want to work.

I added this (the first 2 lines are originally from report):

[column width=14             gutter=1]SALES TAX[/column]
[column width=15 align=right gutter=0][salestax][/column]
[perl tables="surtax County"]
$key = $Values->{zip};
$Scratch->{a_fl_tax_county} = $Tag->data('surtax', 'county', $key);
return;
[/perl]
[if scratch a_fl_tax_county]
[column width=80 align=right gutter=1]
NOTE: Florida [data table=surtax field=county key='[value zip]'] county tax
of [data table=surtax field=flctax key='[value zip]']% included in Sales Tax.
[/column]
[/if]

The funny part is, the code works in checkout.html, it just doesn't want to play
in report....

Help (and Thanks in Advance!)
Carl
-