Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Last field in Text-based databases (ASC)

******    message to minivend-users from ". c . o . r . y .  t . r . e . s . e" <digital@frognet.net>     ******

Honored List --

I have run across something I have not heard mention of in the docs or on the
list.  I've noticed that when I'm trying to search the last field in a text
database (with an in-page [loop search="..."]  construct, all searches on the
last field in the database fail.

I banged my head against this for like 20 minutes before I figured what I had
to do (move it closer to the front of the database.)  This fixed it right away,
and since I hate wasting time, I thought I'd post and let everyone else know.

Sorry if that is a stupid post!

--
cory trese
digital@{specialty-books.com, frognet.net};