Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Sample Demo Frames

******    message to minivend-users from Eric Paul <epaul@spellbook.net>     ******

I had to make a frames site for a client under 4.04a.  Best solution I came
up with was to spell out all URLs that you show to exactly where you want
to put them.  Don't leave any of the "stock" urls up, and you should be
ok.  This took a while to make sure I had everything, but in the end it
wasn't too hard.  I think what took the longest time was making sure I had
the proper TARGET set on all the search and basket/checkout forms.

If you need some more specific help, contact me directly and I'll send you
some code examples.

At 03:08 PM 8/23/00 , you wrote:
>******    message to minivend-users from Steve & Patti Getzinger
><steveandpatti@wubs.org>     ******
>
>Hi again,
>I just asked for a sample template if anyone had one but if anyone has a
>solution to making framesdefault go I would be greatly appreciative. The
>frames page works when loaded manually but the site still loads the
>index page as default. Here is a fun one, when I load the frames page
>manually and then hit the default url I get a stripped index page but
>the frames portion does not load. Perl on frames page going but loading
>the frameset code not. Version is 3.14-6 on RH6.2 browser is Netscape
>4.51 TIA
>
>Steve
>
>-
>To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
>email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
>Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

---
Eric Paul