Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Sample Demo Frames

******    message to minivend-users from Steve & Patti Getzinger <steveandpatti@wubs.org>     ******

Hi again,
I just asked for a sample template if anyone had one but if anyone has a
solution to making framesdefault go I would be greatly appreciative. The
frames page works when loaded manually but the site still loads the
index page as default. Here is a fun one, when I load the frames page
manually and then hit the default url I get a stripped index page but
the frames portion does not load. Perl on frames page going but loading
the frameset code not. Version is 3.14-6 on RH6.2 browser is Netscape
4.51 TIA

Steve

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.