Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] mv_begin_string / searching records for starting letter

******    message to minivend-users from Scott Benson <scott@rant.tzo.com>     ******

you could try a sql query somewhat like this...

[query sql="select * from your_table where last_name like "[value variable]%" list=1]

[/query]

untested but should work.

scott