Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] MiniMate behaviour

******    message to minivend-users from David Wilson <david@wwns.com>     ******

Apologies in advance for a dumb question, but after 10 hours of looking
I have not found the answer....

I updated the mysql database configuration in the /mysql directory
and updated the products.txt file in the /products directory.
I deleted the .sql file, and restarted minivend.  The new material
is in the database, but when I bring up MiniMate to update the database it
still has the old layout.  I found the
Updating_Minivend_Database_table.html instructions, but have yet to make
sense of this.

Where is the .txt file that I need to modify to update the minimate
administration screens for the products database?

Any clues for the clueless?

Dave
--
David R. Wilson