Hi Eugene,

Did you work out where this problem came from

I have the same message malformed header from script  but with a diiferent messages

[Sun Aug 27 12:53:18 2000] [error] [client 203.x.x.x] malformed header from
 script. Bad header=Launching... /usr/local/sbin/g: /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/bus

regards

Tim

HaleNET Internet
----- Original Message -----
From: Eugene
Sent: Wednesday, 5 January 2000 3:40
Subject: [mv] malformed header error URGENT

Dear Minivenders!

I need your help. Our site has been down for 3 days now and we can't figure it out. At the checkout page we enter all the information and off it goes to CyberCash. I see the order at the CyberCash Register, I see the order in the tracking.asc, I see the order in the backend.asc fie, but no e-mails are sent and the following eror message is displayed:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mds-mall.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

There was also some additional information available about the error:
[Tue Jan 4 11:45:11 2000] access to /user/cgi-bin/shop failed for
10.1.0.1, reason: malformed header from script. Bad header=No
recipient addresses found i

Couple of things have changed: My hositng service patched Solaris 2.5.1 for Y2K. They ignored to start up Minivend, but when they did they started an older version 3.12. Then it was restarted with the new 3.14 files. Please reply personally, since I only get the digest form....

Thanks, Eugene
Multi Dimensional Shopping, Inc.
Browse our 12 stores with over 1000 products, specializing
in Guinness, Harley-Davidson, NYPD, International Flags, Hawaiiana,
Puzzles, Sports Memorabilia, Lighters, Paper Dolls, Standups, Playing
Cards and Broadway Memorabila.....

http://www.mds-mall.com

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: