Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Error message question

******    message to minivend-users from Hans-Joachim Leidinger <jojo@buchonline.net>     ******

Aaah! Yes! You say line 123. But there is still any problem with column.
Hmm..maybe you have a colummn-name in your database, which will cause
some problem?
A quick test is for example:
- delete all you database (make a backup)
- copy all database from the simple demo shop into your own catalog/shop
- restart your MV server and see what you get

Another quick test is for example:
- make a backup of all database of the simple demo shop
- copy all database of your own shop into the simple demo shop
- restart the MV server an see what you get

I hope, you get more infos, what the cause of your problem is.

Joachim

Todd Benson schrieb:
> Thanks for the reply.  I meant to say line 123, not 128.  My error is in line 123.  I don't know if
> this makes a difference, but please provide any insight that you might have.  We've installed
> minivend and the same catalog on 2 other servers and never with a problem like this.
>
> Todd Benson
>
> ------------
>
> Hans-Joachim Leidinger wrote:
>
> > ******    message to minivend-users from Hans-Joachim Leidinger <jojo@buchonline.net>     ******
> >
> > Todd Benson schrieb:
> > >
> > > ******    message to minivend-users from Todd Benson <todd@ehawaiigov.org>     ******
> > >
> > > Does anyone know what causes this kind of error when restarting the
> > > minivend server?
> > >
> > > Configuring catalog maps...maps config error: Can't use an undefined
> > > value as an ARRAY reference at
> > > /usr/local/minivend/lib/Vend/Table/InMemory.pm line 123.
> > >
> > > maps: error in configuration. Skipping.
> > > maps: config error. Skipping.
> > >
> > > Is it a permissions error or something else?
> > >
> > > Todd Benson
[DEL]
--
-------------Hans-Joachim Leidinger---------------------