Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Error message question

******    message to minivend-users from Todd Benson <todd@ehawaiigov.org>     ******

In regards to this discussion, we installed minivend 4.03 or .04 on a Solaris 2.7 machine and everything
checks our ok, but when installed on Solaris 2.6 machine, the error on line 123 (see below) would
appear.  So we installed interchange on the Solaris 2.6 machine and it seems to work fine.  The error
message does not appear.  Any ideas?  Even after installing the GDBM module, it still wouldn't work on
Solaris 2.6.

Thanks,
Todd