Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Popups

******    message to minivend-users from "Dan E. Jackson III" <danny@intermallamerica.com>     ******

This isn't exactly what you were asking for, but it's something to work
with:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript">
function popNav(url,name,features) {
   popBox = window.open(url,name,features);
   popBox.focus();
     }
</SCRIPT>

//Then inside of the htmk page that the script above would call, place
this code (uaually at the bottom)
<A HREF="javascript:parent.close()" ALT=""><b>Close Window</b></A>

Hope this helps!

Danny Jackson
Intermallamerica.com

Victor Nolton wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from Victor Nolton <ven@pragakhan.com>     ******
>
> As much as I dislike popups, I need to make one. I have one piece of
> code for a popup but would prefer something that will use a cookie so
> the person only sees it once. And I would prefer something with a
> "close button".
>
> I was wondering if anyone had some very CLEAN code for a popup.
>
> Ven
>
> Ven's News (Bookmark It) : http://www.vensnews.com
>
> Ven (ven@pragakhan.com) _________________ http://ven.pragakhan.com __
> AOL: WebmstrVen     Praga Khan's Official Website        ICQ: 8321393
>                        http://www.pragakhan.com
> -
> To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
> email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
> Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.