Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Popups

******    message to minivend-users from "kyle@invisio.com" <kyle@invisio.com>     ******

Ven,

If this is to occur on an interpreted page, why not have Interchange/MV handle
the tracking of weather the user has seen a popup, that way you don't
have to mess with a lot of Javascript, simply include the appropriate
Javascript to do a popup if a scratch var is not set yet (then of course
set the scratch var so that popup will never occur again).

Kyle (KC)

At 09:54 PM 8/27/00 , you wrote:
>******    message to minivend-users from Victor Nolton <ven@pragakhan.com>
>  ******
>
>As much as I dislike popups, I need to make one. I have one piece of
>code for a popup but would prefer something that will use a cookie so
>the person only sees it once. And I would prefer something with a
>"close button".
>
>I was wondering if anyone had some very CLEAN code for a popup.
>
>Ven
>
>Ven's News (Bookmark It) : http://www.vensnews.com
>
>Ven (ven@pragakhan.com) _________________ http://ven.pragakhan.com __
>AOL: WebmstrVen     Praga Khan's Official Website        ICQ: 8321393
>                       http://www.pragakhan.com
>-
>To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
>email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
>Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.