Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] no /cgi-bin/storename/

******    message to minivend-users from "Bill Randle" <billr@exgate.tek.com>     ******

Steve,

I didn't have any images to worry about. :-)

However, it's failing for just the reason you noticed. All you need to
do is add an exclusion rule to the list of RewriteRules to pass thru
the image URLs unchanged. E.g., insert:
	RewriteRule	^/.*images/.*	-	[PT,L]
before the ^/(.*) match rule. This should pick up anything of the form
	/images/img.gif
	/some/path/images/img.gif
	/images/some/path/img.gif
	/some/path/images/otherpath/img.gif
	etc.
where all your images are in an "images" directory outside the minivend
catalog. For images inside the catalog (accessed via /cgi-bin/), just
make sure there's no "images" directory in the path.

You can pick any name you like, of course, to use instead of "images".
[Cc'd back to the mv users list, as this was a defect in my original
posting.]

	-Bill