Mike Heins wrote:

-------------------STUFF SNIPPED----------------------------
> Many people are copying both lists on
> their posts.
-------------------STUFF SNIPPED----------------------------
I think these should be separated.
-------------------STUFF SNIPPED----------------------------
> So I would appreciate a short
> discussion on what you all think about my proposal.
-------------------STUFF SNIPPED----------------------------
Let each of us decide which list we NEED to subscribe to. The traffic is
too heavy to allow posting to both lists with the questions that do not
pertain to that mailing list. I personally have no NEED to use the
Minivend lists any longer, and I do not want the extra mail traffic. A
good way to allow those who want to correspond with users that use both
systems so is to set up a news group that combines both. My 2 bits worth
:-)

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173