Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Site Check

******    message to minivend-users from Tom Day <maquis@qiservices.com.au>     ******

Vagel,

Thanks for your input, the Kate Orr site was designed by one of our clients
and the La Sensual one by us :)

Navigation is something we will have to work on, I suspect speed may be
bottlenecks between the US and Perth, Western Australia where the files are
hosted.
However some pages are taking a while to generate, haven't been able to
speed them with any effect on the La Sensual site as it seems to be the
iteration that puts all the images in 3 columns that slows the site down.

Our more immediate problem is making sure items are being placed in the
check out, as we certainly have had a few unconfirmed rumors that IE is
bringing up an error message and Netscape is not displaying any items in
the cart/checkout.

Thanks A Lot,

Tom Day
Consultant