Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] 'Master' Login Account - revisted

******    message to minivend-users from OTR Comm <otrcomm@wildapache.net>     ******

Hello again,

I am trying to change the username for the store administrator ( the one
that is setup during initial stoe setup).  By default in Minivend 3.14,
this username had the nick name 'Master'.

I have changed it in minivend.cfg, reconfig, catalog.cfg, and
userdb.acs.  I delete userdb.gdbm and restart the minivend server.

The I go into the store and login as the new user that I have
redesignated to be the Master, but when I try to reconfigure the store,
I get an error message that says I do not have authorization to
reconfigure.

What have I missed?  Where else do I need to change the Admin account
name, or is it written into the store binary created by minivend when I
first created the store?

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell

-