Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Wrong Amount Passed to Cybercash

Okay, so it seems I fixed this. The problems seems to be that the
persist option to the locale tag wasn't working. I went into Util.pm and
removed the test for the persist tag so that persist is alsways enabled.
This works well enough for my purposes but I don't know why it wasn't
working. I think the $opt{'persist'} value wasn't being set.