Interchange Developer Resource

[ic] shipping field is empty

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 12:03:17PM -0500, Stephen Kent wrote:
> I have just finished setting up ic and created an online catalog based
> on the foundation demo.  I created a user account, added things to my
> cart and tried to checkout.  When I click checkout, I get a message that
> there is an internal server error.  This occurs both in my store as well
> as the full on demo store.  Thanks for any help you can give.

As always, whenever you get an internal server error, the first thing
you should do is check your web server error logs and find out what the
real error was.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)

Search for: Sort by: